THE IMPORTANCE OF RELAXATION & HOW TO DO MORE OF IT!
Below are some easy ideas to set that relaxing mood at your house:
- Dine by candlelight to set a relaxing and beautiful mood. It is so simple and no need to wait for a special occasion. It can actually help you eat slower and focus more on those with whom you are dining. Here are some healthy dinners to try!
- Set aside some time to doodle! Adult coloring books aren’t just a trend! Here is why researchers and therapists are touting the many calming benefits of adult coloring books. Check out in the shopping section a really beautiful one to try.
- Science shows how meditation can improve our lives. Not sure how to do it? Put on your headphones and try a guided meditation to start a regular practice with only 10 minutes a day!
- Here are 50 best mediation room ideas that could help you design an area especially for the practice in your home.
- Staying calm in any situation is usually best. Find some unusual tips to keep your cool at home and everywhere else!
- Watch this short video to learn some basic reflexology techniques you can try at home and even the office to improve your health and state of mind.
- Music is a top choice to set a relaxing mood. Read here the many other ways music can improve your health.
- Many teas are a great way to help you detox and send you off to dreamland. Try one tonight!
SHOP R & R!
Here are some great tools to help you create that relaxing mood at home!
A PIN TO SAVE AND SHARE
OTHER MOODS YOU MAY WANT TO CREATE AT YOUR HOUSE
- Ideas to cozy up to the season of Autumn
- Welcome the season and feeling of spring into your home
- How to create more laughter and fun at your house