THE IMPORTANCE OF RELAXATION & HOW TO DO MORE OF IT!
Below are some easy ideas to set that relaxing mood at your house:
- Dine by candlelight to set a relaxing and beautiful mood. It is so simple and no need to wait for a special occasion. It can actually help you eat slower and focus more on those with whom you are dining. Here are some healthy dinners to try!
- Set aside some time to doodle! Adult coloring books aren’t just a trend! Here is why researchers and therapists are touting the many calming benefits of adult coloring books. Check out in the shopping section a really beautiful one to try.
- Science shows how meditation can improve our lives. Not sure how to do it? Put on your headphones and try a guided meditation to start a regular practice with only 10 minutes a day!
- Here are 50 best mediation room ideas that could help you design an area especially for the practice in your home.
- Staying calm in any situation is usually best. Find some unusual tips to keep your cool at home and everywhere else!
- Watch this short video to learn some basic reflexology techniques you can try at home and even the office to improve your health and state of mind.
- Music is a top choice to set a relaxing mood. Read here the many other ways music can improve your health.
- Many teas are a great way to help you detox and send you off to dreamland. Try one tonight!
SHOP R & R!
Here are some great tools to help you create that relaxing mood at home!
INSPIRATION TO CREATE A RELAXING SPA BATH
Get inspired to create a relaxing spa bath at home with the moodboard below. A bath ritual is a wonderful way to unwind and clear your head. All of these bathroom items can be found in my Amazon shop if you are interested and be at your door in no time.
A PIN TO SAVE AND SHARE
OTHER MOODS YOU MAY WANT TO CREATE AT YOUR HOUSE
- Ideas to cozy up to the season of Autumn
- Welcome the season and feeling of spring into your home
- How to create more laughter and fun at your house