PLAY NICE TO ACHIEVE A MORE BALANCED LIFE
Here are some great links and ideas to bring in some fun at your house:
- Lively music lends itself to lots of playful moments! Turn on your favorite tunes and sing along or take this quiz to find the best instrument to learn to play if that could be fun for you!
- Read about the four types of playful adults and find out which one you are!
- Create a stronger relationship with children through, you got it . . . play. Here is how that works.
- Take time to celebrate more at your house. Here is a blog with lots of ideas to create some fun celebrations at your house.
- Find out why Albert Einstein said, “Play is the highest form of research!” See other great quotes on the subject of play by famous teachers past and present.
- 10 things every parent should know about the importance of play.
- Try some of these almost free, fantastic ideas to add to your backyard for loads of fun times.
- It is so important for children to play outdoors for their development in so many areas, but please do it safely. Here are some great guidelines on that – outdoor safety tips for children.
SHOP FUN AND PLAY
Here are some great tools to help crank up some fun at your house:
Disclosure: THM may receive a small commission from purchasing items from the items above, but I only link to products I think could be of value to you! See full disclosure here.
A PIN TO SHARE
Want to come back to this later? Here is a pin to save to your Pinterest account or share as you like:
OTHER MOODS YOU MAY WANT TO CREATE AT YOUR HOUSE
Here is a link to see other ideas on creating various other moods at your house such as creating more chill and relaxation time, setting a cozy mood for cooler months and more!