IDEAS TO WELCOME THE REFRESHING, CRISP DAYS OF FALL
If you are lucky enough to live or visit where fall is a season for you, relish in all the refreshment and vigor it can instill! As you watch the leaves tumble down, try one or two (or maybe even all) of these ideas to celebrate the season and set a cozy mood for the fall days ablaze with energy and color:
- Nothing like a roaring fire to create a cozy mood! Here is a step-by-step on how to build a fire that burns all evening!
- Even if you don’t consider yourself an expert pumpkin carver, it sure is fun to do so! Here are pumpkin carving ideas even a novice can master!
- Count ’em – 30 destinations for amazing fall foliage to get in the great outdoors with friends and family.
- Dust off the slow-cooker and try one of 41 healthy slow-cooker recipes tonight,
- Make your table pretty with for all those fall holidays and celebrations with these fresh autumn ideas.
- Cinnamon is a very healthy and tasty spice to add to your dishes come fall but make sure you are purchasing the best cinnamon for health benefits. There is a big difference!
- Try a new hobby this fall! How about knitting and get a head start on some sweet holiday gifts! This book on knitting for beginners gets rave reviews.
- Leaf raking is great exercise but it can turn into a time-consuming activity, but not with these raking tips to shorten the task.
SHOP THE COZINESS OF FALL
CREATE THE MAGIC OF A FIREPIT
For shopping links, tap here for details on all items for the Modern Firepit Moodboard.